- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 6 strips Field Bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 lb. frozen lima beans
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced finely
- 2 c. okra, sliced
- 1 1/2 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 c. fresh basil, diced
- Using a sharp knife, cut the corn kernels off the cob. Set aside.
- Brown the bacon in a skillet over medium heat. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, but leave about 3-4 Tbsp. of bacon fat.
- Meanwhile, boil the lima beans in a saucepan for 7-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Place the onion, pepper, jalapeño and okra into the skillet with the leftover bacon fat. Sauté for approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir the corn kernels into the skillet. Add the cooked bacon and remaining spices. Lower the heat to medium-low, and stir until corn is tender, roughly 7-8 minutes.
- Mix in the grape tomatoes and heat through, 1-2 minutes. Top with fresh basil.
- Serve and enjoy!