- 1 lb. Field Bacon
- 4 peaches
- balsamic glaze
- olive oil
- 16 leaves fresh basil (optional)
- Preheat your gas grill by setting it to low and letting it warm for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut your peaches in half once and then in half again to make quarter-slices, removing the pits.
- Wrap each peach quarter with one slice of bacon, pinning with a toothpick to keep the bacon in place. (Optional: for added flavor, add one large basil leaf to the peach before wrapping with bacon or save and add as garnish after grilling.)
- Lightly brush each wrapped peach with olive oil. Then lightly brush grill grate with oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill for about 20 minutes on low, rotating to cook on all sides, until bacon edges begin to crisp and peach is soft and caramelized.
- Drizzle each bacon-wrapped peach with balsamic glaze. Enjoy!