- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup frozen hash browns
- 1 cup Field Bacon
- 12 eggs
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 (4.5 oz) can green chiles
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add the hash browns and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously. Add in the bacon. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the hash browns and bacon have both browned, about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, lightly whisk the eggs. Whisk in the taco seasoning. When the hash browns and bacon have browned, pour the eggs into the skillet.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs have set. Stir in the green chiles, cheese and cilantro.
- Warm the tortillas. Put 1/8 of the egg mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up like a burrito and wrap tightly in foil. Store in a ziptop bag in the refrigerator or in a cooler.
- Reheat when ready to eat.