Chili Cheese Dogs
There is nothing better than our Chili Cheese Dog. We guarantee it!
- Field Chili with Beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 package Field Plump & Juicy Wieners and Franks
- 8 hot dog buns, split and toasted
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Follow instructions to make Field Chili with Beans.
- Add hot dogs to a pan of water; bring to a boil. Reduce temperature and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place a hot dog on each toasted bun, then top with chili and sprinkle with shredded Cheddar and onion.