Creamy Bacon Broccoli Salad
- 5-6 cups broccoli florets, about 2 ½ heads of broccoli
- ⅔ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup Field Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup salted sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup red onion diced into small pieces
- ¾ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine broccoli florets, dried cranberries, bacon, sunflower seeds and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate, small bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth and well-combined.
- Pour dressing over broccoli combination and toss or stir well.
- Broccoli salad may be served immediately, but for best flavor refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Make sure to toss broccoli salad thoroughly again before serving. Enjoy!