Garlic Spinach Bacon Pizza
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 6 slices Field Bacon
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly grated fontina cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmagiano-reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven according to the directions of your premade pizza crust.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the bacon. Cook just until the fat has rendered. Remove the bacon from the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Add the spinach and the garlic, stirring well. Cook until the spinach is wilted. Add in thawed corn and cook until warmed.
- Brush the pizza dough with olive oil. Cover it with scoops of the ricotta cheese, then evenly spread the remaining cheeses over top. Add on the spinach, bacon and corn. Place in the oven and bake according to crust directions, until cheese is melted. Top with grated parmesan and enjoy!
2 - 4