- 2 eggs
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 lb. Field Flame Browned Ham
- 1/2 oz. Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. butter
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Beat eggs in a shallow dish (large enough to fit a sandwich). Add a few pinches of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Assemble sandwiches. Spread mustard and mayonnaise on bread. Add ham, cheese, salt and pepper to personal preference. Slightly compress sandwich.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add butter and allow it to melt.
- Dip and coat each sandwich in beaten egg and place in skillet.
- Cook sandwiches 2-3 minutes on each side until browned and cheese has melted.
- Top with a dusting of powdered sugar if desired and enjoy!