Quiche Lorraine with Bacon
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 lb. Field Bacon; cooked and chopped
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 1 c. grated gruyere cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll pie crust into the pie pan, pressing the dough down and up the sides.
- Whisk eggs, milk, heavy cream, salt and pepper in a bowl. Gently fold in bacon and gruyere.
- Pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. The quiche will be done when the filling still has a slight jiggly, but a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the quiche cool on a wire rack ~10 minutes before serving.