Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 6 slices Field Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts and cut very large heads in half through the core.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl, and toss with olive oil.
- Spread the sprouts in an even layer on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle bacon over the sprouts.
- Roast in the oven 20-30 minutes. Flip halfway through.