Work equally well as an appetizer or the centerpiece to a meal!
- 3 lbs Field Sausage
- 24 large mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 pound plain cream cheese, light or regular
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook mushrooms at 350 degrees for 7 minutes on an un-greased baking sheet. Allow to cool once done.
- While mushrooms cook, brown sausage and then set aside and allow to cool.
- Mix sausage, cream cheese, mushroom stems and Parmesan in a medium mixing bowl.
- Fill each mushroom with 1 teaspoon of sausage mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.