Biscuits and Gravy
- 1 can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 Field breakfast sausage
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 1/2 c. milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake biscuits according to the directions on the package.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, about 5 minutes. Stir in the flour then gradually add the milk. Stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low; simmer for 2 minutes still stirring constantly. Season to taste.
- Assemble your biscuits by splitting each biscuit in half and topping with gravy. Enjoy!