Bacon-Loaded Tater Tots
- 1/2 lb. Field Bacon, chopped
- 2 lbs. tater tots
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. salsa
- 2 Tbsp. chives (optional)
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Spread the tater tots and chopped bacon on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Flip the tater tots and bacon, then top with cheddar cheese. Bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let cool before serving. Top with salsa, sour cream, and chives.
4 - 6