Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 Field Plump & Juicy Wieners and Franks
- 8 slices Field bacon
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Slice the onion thinly. In a pan over medium heat, add the olive oil and sliced onion. Cook until golden, occasionally stirring, for about 6 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (350 to 375°).
- Cut shallow, diagonal slits into each hot dog about 1 inch apart. Wrap one piece of bacon around each hot dog and secure the bacon with a wooden pick at each end.
- Place the bacon-wrapped hot dogs on grill grates and grill, occasionally turning, until bacon is crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the bacon-wrapped hot dogs to the buns and top with onions and diced green pepper. Top with any additional condiments and enjoy!