Beans and Franks
This popular dish has been around a long time.Tha's because it's delicious.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) baked beans in sauce (about 5 cups)
- 6 Field Plump & Juicy Wieners and Franks, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Mix together all ingredients except baked beans and franks in a large bowl.
- Add beans and stir to blend.
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish and bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Place franks on top of the beans; bake 30 minutes longer.
4 - 6