Crescent Mummy Dogs
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 1/2 slices American cheese
- 10 Field Pro-Leaguer Wieners
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Using 2 triangles, make 4 rectangles of dough. Cut each rectangle into very thin strips, about 10 strips per rectangle.
- Cut each slice of cheese into 4 strips. Wrap 1 strip of cheese around each hot dog.
- Using 4 crescent dough strips per hot dog, “mummify” the hot dog wrapped in cheese to appear as bandages. Make sure you leave room for a face! Place each mummy on a baking sheet.
- Bake 13-17 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown. With mustard, draw eyes or a face of each mummy.