Deviled Eggs with Bacon
- 4 strips Field Bacon, chopped and browned, for topping
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. dill pickle juice
- 1/2 tsp. yellow mustard (or dijon)
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 baby dill pickles, finely diced
- 1/8 tsp. paprika, to garnish
- Cook chopped bacon in a skillet until desired crispiness. Drain and set aside.
- Cut peeled eggs in half lengthwise and place them on a serving platter. Remove yolks with a spoon and place them in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mash yolks to a fine crumb with a fork. Add 1/4 cup mayo, 2 tsp pickle juice, 1/2 tsp mustard, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp black pepper and 1/8 tsp garlic powder and mash together until creamy.
- Mix in finely diced pickles. Add more seasonings to taste if needed.
- Spoon a generous teaspoon of the egg mixture into each egg half. Garnish the top with a generous sprinkle of paprika and a big pinch of browned bacon bits.