German-Style Hot Dog
- 8 Field Plump & Juicy Wieners and Franks
- 1 1/3 cups sauerkraut
- 4 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 8 hot dog rolls
- 2 tbsp. hot Amerian mustard, to serve
- Heat a chargrill pan on medium heat. Cook hot dogs, turning, for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
- Combine sauerkraut, pickle and chives in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut a sling along the top of each hot dog roll. Place 1 hot dog in each roll. Drizzle with mustard. Top with sauerkraut mixture. Enjoy!