Ham and Brie Crostini
- 24 (1/4 - inch thick) baguette slices
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound Field Sliced Cooked Ham , cut into 24 pieces
- 9 ounces Brie cheese, sliced and cut into 24 pieces
- 1/4 cup fig jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly brush both sides of baguette slices with oil and place slightly spaced on rimmed baking pans. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Top each slice with ham and Brie and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes or until Brie has just begun to melt. Top each crostini with fig jam and serve warm for best flavor.