Ham, Cheese & Herbed Mayo Sandwich
For the Sandwiches:
- 1/2 c. herbed mayo
- 12 slices Field Flame Browned Ham
- 1/4 c. Dijon mustard
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices of sourdough bread
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
For the Herbed Mayo:
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped thyme
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- In a medium bowl, whisk mayo, parsley, thyme, oil and garlic.
- Spread 2 Tbsp. herbed mayo on 4 slices of bread. Spread 1 Tbsp. mustard on the other 4 slices of bread.
- Build your sandwiches with 3 slices of Flame Browned Ham, 2 slices of cheese, lettuce, a few slices of tomato and red onion.