- 8 Small flour tortillas
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 c. Monterey Jack
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 c. nacho cheese, plus more for dipping
- 4 Field Plump & Juicy Wieners and Franks
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Sour cream, for drizzling (optional)
- Top a tortilla with cheddar, Monterey Jack, jalapeño, green onion, and chili powder. Top with another tortilla.
- Spread the top tortilla with some nacho cheese and set a hot dog at one end. Roll up the tortilla around the hot dog. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Add quesadogas and cook until golden and crispy all over, about 3 minutes per side.
- Drizzle with sour cream if desired. Serve warm with more nacho sauce for dipping.