Slow Cooker Sausage Dip with Bacon
Watching the big game with a crowd? This warm dip makes a tasty appetizer!
- 4 Sausages, sliced
- 2 pkg (8 oz each) brick-style plain cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced and divided
- 6 slices Field bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced pickled jalapeno peppers
- In food processor, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in sausages, Cheddar, Parmesan, and half of the green onions and bacon until combined.
- Spread into greased bowl of slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 2 to 3 hours or until heated through and bubbling.
- Reduce heat to Warm. Sprinkle with jalapeños, and remaining green onions and bacon.
Tip: Serve with crackers, flatbreads, pretzels, tortilla chips and/or veggie sticks.
|Per 1/12 of recipe|
|Saturated Fat 18g|