Fried Bologna Sandwich
- 2 slices Field Old Fashioned Bologna
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 slices bread of choice, or 1 roll
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. ketchup
- Fry bologna until lightly browned in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Spread mustard and ketchup over one slice of bread.
- Build your sandwich, layering one slice of fried bologna, one slice of cheese, and the second slice of fried bologna. Top with lettuce and the other slice of bread.
- Place the entire sandwich in a toaster oven and cook for about 3 minutes each side, or until browned.